I resolve to do a better job for my clients by:
- Learning as much as possible about my client’s company and culture.
- Forwarding as many exceptional candidates as the market provides.
- Telling my clients what they need to hear as opposed to what I think they want to hear.
I resolve to do a better job for my candidates by:
- Learning as much about my candidate’s character and integrity as their experience and skill set.
- Keeping them in the loop on the hiring process with regular communications.
- Providing them with realistic expectations and thorough preparation for interviews.
And, I resolve to continue to ALWAYS tell the absolute truth to both parties.